One of the best things about the Android Operating System is that you can provide a new look by customizing your Android experience without needing to reboot your device. But how it can be done??? All this can be done easily by using the Android Launcher. There are lots of Android Launcher Apps available on the Google Play store and we hope you might be using the best one.
But if you’ve tired up with the external Android Launcher and want to get back your Android to the default condition, you can easily reset your Android phone back to the default system launcher of your Android Phone.
This article explains “How To Reset Your Android Home Screen To Default Settings” and how to reset app icons, widgets, and other parts of the home screen.
The guidelines may vary slightly depending on the Android Launcher you have installed, and the Android OS installed, but they should be similar regardless of what you are using.
How to Reset Your Default Android System Launcher?
Resetting your Android phone back to the default launcher is easy. In fact, you just need to uninstall the launcher, and it’ all. After uninstalling the Android Launcher, your default launcher will automatically be set for your device.
- Open the Settings app.
- Locate Apps or Application Manager (depending upon which device you use).
- Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab.
- Scroll down until you locate the currently running home screen.
- Scroll down until you see the Clear Defaults button.
- Tap Clear Defaults.
How to Remove App Icons on Your Android Phone?
If your Android home screen is messy due to the unnecessary app icons, you can also remove them from your home screen. Here’s the process to do it.
- On the Android home screen, hold your finger to the app you wish to remove.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall to confirm you wish to uninstall the app.
- Drag surrounding app icons over to cover the gap that has been created on your home screen.
How to Remove or Reset Widgets on Your Android Phone?
If you have plenty of widgets installed on your home screen, you can face intense problems while operating it. Here’s how to remove widgets from the screen.
- Hold your finger to the widget you wish to remove.
- Tap Remove.
- The widget is now removed.
How to Keep Android Home Screen Cleaner?
To make sure you keep your Android home screen clean without having to maintain it regularly, here are a few suggestions.
- Only Install Apps You Want To Use. It’s cool with a new phone to install a lot of apps at once. Try only to install the ones you want to use. Delete them when you’ve finished using them.
- Clear Up The Layout. Tidy up the layout of your phone by holding a finger to the home screen then tapping Icons, Wallpaper, or Layout to adjust how things look.
- Use Widgets Carefully. Widgets are great, but they can take up a lot of room. Don’t be afraid to resize them or cut back on the number you use.
- Create Folders. Creating folders for your Android Apps clear up the screen without removing anything. It’s a convenient method.
Also, you can get through this blog for more information “Top 10 Ways To Upgrade Phone Or Make Your Old Smartphone Look And Feel Completely New”
FAQ’S On Reset Android Home Screen To Default Settings
How Do I Get My Home Screen Back On Android?
If your phone opens to the wrong screen, you are likely taken to another page or the Apps screen. Swipe up or down again on the Apps screen, or swipe left or right on another Home screen. Instead, tap the Home or Back button.
How Do I Put A Picture On My Android Home Screen?
Press a blank area of the Home screen and select Wallpapers or Add Wallpaper. Then select the location of the photo you want to use, such as Gallery or My Photos. Next, choose the image and tap done.
How Do I Make A Folder On My Android Home Screen?
To make an app folder on Android, press and hold an app, drag it onto another app, and enter a folder name. You can drag a folder from another screen to the Home screen.
How Do I Put An App On My Android Home Screen?
Tap the Apps drawer, drag the app you want to use to the Home screen, and lift your finger when the app is where you want it on the Home screen.
Here Is Android Default Solution For Everyone!
However, if nothing works, uninstalling that Android Launcher App from your device and will definitely work for everyone. It may happen that wallpaper may not be changed but the launcher effect will be removed and you can change wallpaper anytime according to you.